LNA700M6G2S is a high-linearity, ultra low noise 2 Stage High Gain amplifier in a small 1-1/8”x15/16”x0.59” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UED2W6S1A2). At 1.95 GHz, the amplifier typically provides 40 dB gain, +35 dBm OIP3 at a 140 mA bias setting, and 0.4 dB noise figure. The LNA can be biased from a single supply +3V to +5V.
Listed pictures include Product Picture and S Parameter from 700M to 6GHz.
* Frequency Range: 700 MHz to 6 GHz;
* Noise Figure: typical 0.4 dB @ 1.95 GHz
* Gain: 40 dB Gain at 1.95 GHz
* Output P1dB: +22 dBm CW
* Output IP3: +35 dBm
* DC Voltage: +3 to +5V
* Operating Current: 140 mA
* Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Mobile Infrastructure
* General Purpose Wireless
* SDR & Ham Radio
* Test Instrumentation
This LNA includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
Click https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1592/7469/files/LNA700M6G2S.pdf to see detailed specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA.