MIX3G20G500M9G is a broadband, microwave double balanced passive mixer with integrated LO Buffer (0dBm LO Drive) in a small 15/16”x15/16”x0.59” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UDD2W6S1A3). The mixer and integrated RF balun are optimized to cover 3GHz to 20GHz RF frequency range. The integrated LO amplifier is optimized for 1GHz to 20GHz frequency range. The integrated IF balun is optimized to cover IF 500MHz to 9GHz. The mixer delivers high IIP3 and P1dB and low LO to RF and LO to IF leakages.
Listed pictures include Product Picture and Outline.
* Upconversion or Downconversion
* RF Freq. Range: 3GHz to 20GHz
* LO Freq. Range: 1GHz to 20GHz
* IF Freq. Range: 500MHz to 9GHz
* High IIP3: +24dBm @ 10GHz
* 9dB Conversion Loss @ 10GHz
* +16dBm Input P1dB @ 10GHz
* Integrated LO Buffer: 0dBm LO Drive
* Low LO-RF Leakage: <-25dBm
* +3.3V/132mA Supply
* Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Use LTC5553 Mixer Part
* 5G Broadband Wireless
* Microwave Transceivers
* General Purpose Wireless
* SDR & Ham Radio
* Test Instrumentation
This Mixer includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
Click https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1592/7469/files/MIX3G20G500M9G.pdf to see detailed PDF specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA.