MIX1P7G8G is a Level 10 (LO Power +10 dBm) passive wide band frequency mixer (1700 to 8000 MHz) in a small 15/16”x15/16”x0.59” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UDD2W6S1P3). It has low insertion loss (6.0dB typ.) and excellent IF BW (DC to 3GHz). It can be used for up and down converter.
* Frequency Range: 2600 MHz to 8000 MHz;
* Low insertion loos, 6.0 dB typ.
* LTCC double balanced mixer
* Useable as up and down converter
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Operating Temp. (-40o
C to 85o
* Storage Temp. (-55o
C to 100o
* Maximum RF Power 50mW
* Satellite up/down converter
* Mobile Infrastructure
* General Purpose Wireless
* SDR & Ham Radio
* Test Instrumentation
This Mixer includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
to see detailed specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA.