LNA600M4P2G is a flat gain, high-linearity, ultra low noise amplifier in a small 15/16”x15/16”x0.59” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UDD2W6S1A2). THe LNA provides a gain flatness of 2dB (peak-to-peak) from 1.5 to 3.6GHz. At 2.6GHz, the amplifier typically provides 22 dB gain, +39.5 dBm OIP3 at a 65 mA bias setting, and 0.6 dB noise figure. The LNA can be biased from a single supply +3.3V to +5V.
Listed pictures include Product Picture and S Parameter from 600M to 4.2GHz.Features:
* Frequency Range: 600 MHz to 4.2 GHz;
* Noise Figure: typical 0.6 dB @ 2.6GHz
* Gain: >20 dB Gain across 1.5 to 3.8 GHz
* Flat 2dB gain across 1.5 to 3.6GHz
* Output P1dB: +19 dBm CW
* +37 dBm OPI3 at 65mA current
* DC Voltage: +3.3 to +5V
* Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS CompliantApplications:
* Mobile Infrastructure
* General Purpose Wireless
* SDR & Ham Radio
* Test Instrumentation
This LNA includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
Click https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1592/7469/files/LNA600M4P2G.pdf to see detailed PDF specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA.