LNA500M4GH is a high-linearity, ultra low noise amplifier in a small 1-1/8”x15/16”x0.59” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UED2W6S1A2). At 1.9 GHz, the amplifier typically provides 21.8 dB gain, +39.5 dBm OIP3 at a 125 mA bias setting, and 1.3 dB noise figure. The LNA can be biased from a single supply +5V.
Listed pictures include Product Picture and S Parameter from 500M to 4GHz.
* Frequency Range: 500 MHz to 4 GHz
* Noise Figure: typical 1.3 dB @ 1.9 GHz
* Gain: 21.8 dB Gain at 1.95 GHz
* Output P1dB: +22 dBm CW
* Output IP3: +39.5 dBm
* DC Voltage: +5V
* Operating Current: 125 mA
* Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Mobile Infrastructure
* General Purpose Wireless
* SDR & Ham Radio
* Test Instrumentation
This LNA includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
Click https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1592/7469/files/LNA500M4G.pdf to see detailed specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA.