LNA100M2P0G is a high-linearity, ultra low noise amplifier in a small 15/16”x15/16”x0.59” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UDD2W6S1A2). At 900 MHz, the amplifier typically provides 20 dB gain, +36 dBm OIP3 at a 68 mA bias setting, and 0.45 dB noise figure. The LNA can be biased from a single supply +3.3V to +5V.
Listed pictures include Product Picture and S Parameter from 100M to 2GHz.Features:
* Frequency Range: 100 MHz to 2 GHz;
* Noise Figure: typical 0.45 dB @ 900MHz
* Gain: 20 dB Gain at 900 MHz
* Output P1dB: +22 dBm CW
* Output IP3: +36 dBm
* DC Voltage: +3.3 to +5V
* Operating Current: 68 mA
* Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS CompliantApplications:
* Mobile Infrastructure
* General Purpose Wireless
* SDR & Ham Radio
* Test InstrumentationThis LNA includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
Click https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1592/7469/files/LNA100M2P0G.pdf to see detailed specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA.