FM2X4G14G is a passive Frequency Multiplier X2 with input frequency range from 2 GHz to 7 GHz and output frequency range from 4 GHz to 14 GHz.
Enclosure is using RF Design Kit 6UCD2W6S1P2 with dimension 0.75"x0.9375x0.59".
* Multiply by M: (M=2)
* Low Conversion Loss, 12 dB
* Good fundamental and harmonic suppression
* Input Frequency Range: 2 GHz to 7 GHz
* Output Frequency Range: 4 GHz to 14 GHz
* Operating Temperature -40 to +85C
* Input Power Range: +12 to +18 dBm
* Synthesizer, Local Oscillators
* Microwave Radio
* Test Instrumentation
* Satellite Communication/Software Defined Radio/Ham Radio
The frequency divider includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
to see detailed specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA by Lotus Communication Systems, INC. in Massachusetts. SKU#: AK20_003T