FD8DC8G is a Divide by M=8 Frequency divider with input frequency range from DC to 8 GHz. Enclosure is using RF Design Kit 6UDD2W6S1A2 with dimension 0.9375"x0.9375x0.59". The FD4DC8G can be powered from a single supply +3V.
* Frequency Range: DC to 8 GHz
* Divide by M: (M=8)
* Operating Temperature -40 to +85C
* Input Power Range: Fin = 1 to 3 GHz Min. -10 dBm, Max. +10 dBm
* Input Power Range: Fin = 3 to 8 GHz Min. 0 dBm, Max. +10 dBm
* Output Power Fin = 1 GHz to 8 GHz, -2.0 dBm typ.
* SSB Phase Noise (100 KHz offset) at Fin =4 GHz, Pin=0 dBm, -150 dBc/Hz
* Supply current (Icc) typical 62 mA
* Supply Voltage Vcc=3.0 V (Maximum 3.15V)
* High Quality Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Microwave Radio
* Test Instrumentation
* Satellite Communication/Software Defined Radio/Ham Radio
Proudly MADE IN USA by Lotus Communication Systems, INC. in Massachusetts.