FD3DC7G is a Divide by M=3 Frequency divider with input frequency range from DC to 7 GHz. Enclosure is using RF Design Kit 6UDD2W6S1A2 with dimension 0.9375"x0.9375x0.59". The FD3DC7G can be powered from a single supply +5V.
* Frequency Range: DC to 7G MHz
* Divide by M: (M=3)
* Operating Temperature -40 to +85C
* Input Power Range: Fin = 1 to 6 GHz Min. -12 dBm, Max. +12 dBm
* Input Power Range: Fin = 6 to 7 GHz Min. -10 dBm, Max. +10 dBm
* Output Power -1 dBm typ.
* SSB Phase Noise (100 KHz offset) at Fin =6 GHz, Pin=0 dBm, -153 dBc/Hz
* Supply current (Icc) typical 69 mA
* Supply Voltage Vcc=5.0 V
* High Quality Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Microwave Radio
* Test Instrumentation
* Satellite Communication/Software Defined Radio/Ham Radio
Click https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1592/7469/files/FD3DC7G.pdf to see detailed specification.
Proudly MADE IN USA by Lotus Communication Systems, INC. in Massachusetts. SKU#: AK20_002O