FD24G18G is a Divide by M=2 Frequency divider with input frequency range from high frequency 4G to 18 GHz with a single +3.3 DC Supply. The low additive SSB Phase Noise of -147 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset helps the user maintains good system noise performance.
Enclosure is using RF Design Kit 6UDD2W6S1A2 with dimension 0.9375"x0.9375x0.59".
* Frequency Range: 4 to 18 GHz
* Divier by M: (M=2)
* Operating Temperature -40 to +105C
* Input Power Range: Min. -10 dBm, Max. +10 dBm
* SSB Phase Noise (100 KHz offset) at Fin =12 GHz, Pin=0 dBm, -147 dBc/Hz
* Supply current (Icc) typical 30 mA
* Supply Voltage Vcc=+3.3 V
* High Quality Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Isola-Tera RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Microwave Radio
* Test Instrumentation
* Satellite Communication/Software Defined Radio/Ham Radio
Proudly MADE IN USA by Lotus Communication Systems, INC. in Massachusetts.