MIX3P4G15G is a Level 7 (LO Power +7 dBm) passive wide band frequency mixer (3400 to 15000 MHz) in a small 15/16”x15/16”x0.47” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UDD2W6S1P3). It has low insertion loss (6.8dB typ.) and excellent IF BW (DC to 4GHz). It can be used for up and down converter. SKU#: AK20_001E.
* Frequency Range: 3400 MHz to 15000 MHz;
* Low insertion loos, 6.8 dB typ.
* LTCC double balanced mixer
* Useable as up and down converter
* High Quality Rogers RO4350 RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Operating Temp. (-40oC to 85oC)
* Storage Temp. (-55oC to 100oC)
* Maximum RF Power 50mW
* Satellite up/down converter
* Mobile Infrastructure
* General Purpose Wireless
* SDR & Ham Radio
* Test Instrumentation
Proudly MADE IN USA.