C4P7G5P9G20D is a 20 dB Directional Coupler in a small 15/16”x15/16”x0.59” shielded RF enclosure (PN: 6UDD2W6S1P3). The Coupler has a bandwidth of 4700 to 5900 MHz. The Coupler has low insertion loss.
* Frequency Range: 4700 MHz to 5900 MHz;
* Mean Coupling: 20 dB
* Through Loss: 0.6 dB
* Maximum Input Power: 2 Watts
* Stainless Steel SMA Female Connector
* High Quality Rogers RO4350 RF PCB
(very low loss and high thermal performance)
* ROHS Compliant
* Xinger PN: DC4759J5020AHF
* Wireless Communication
* Test Instrumentation
* Mobile Infrastructure
* Power Detection
This Directional Coupler includes the RF Enclosure as shown in picture.
Proudly MADE IN USA by Lotus Communication Systems, INC. in Massachusetts.